core desired feelings. preferred states of being.
Most of us set goals first - consciously or unconsciously - and relegate desires, feelings, wants, and our soul to second, third, or even further back there. But most of us aren't chasing accomplishment. We are chasing how we hope That Thing will make us feel.
What if you knew what you truly desired and why? What if you could get after feelings that resonated deeper than 'happy,' 'comfortable,' and 'successful?' What if, once you discovered them, you know what they meant, what to do with them, and how they actually mattered to living the life you're trying to live?
I have used The Desire Map to bury the last ties to my addiction to workaholism and identify what I truly desire. It has helped dismantle depression, anxiety, and "lost-ness." It has given me the tools to anchor myself professionally and personally, and remedied my chronic practice of setting goals not in alignment with my true self.
It balances, compliments, and purifies your spiritual beliefs - whatever they are or are becoming. And it will shake the dust off your soul. And this 12 point serif font is not allowing me to express my wild, wild excitement.
experience the 3 day IN-PERSON los angeles workshop.
Held at the warm and stunning "Apartment A" by cocktail academy in Downtown Los Angeles, the 3 day workshop will guide your soul through the following:
- learn how to identify your core desires + use them as a light and anchor for decision making, large and small
- explore + understand your current relationship to desires + wants
- create a safe space to discuss our hang-ups, guilt, and challenges in pursuing them
- create daily or weekly rituals (that you loooove) to facilitate desire + contentment
- expand your knowledge of the english language to deepen your emotional vocabulary (this is a real thing that is life changing)
- talk through resistance as you progress through mapping your desires
- build relationships with very real + practical women who are also learning soul first, goals second
- walk away with a new understanding of who you are, how you desire, and what it is you truly want
Dates + Time: Oct 18th, 25th, + Nov 1st from 11am-3pm (3 consecutive Saturdays)
Cost: $350 - limited to 20 women
Location: Apartment A, 652 Mateo St, Los Angeles, CA 90021
The workshop fee includes:
- a desire map workbook
- tea, coffee, mimosas + light snacks
- sparkling brand new, soulful women friends
- a universe-shifting discovery of your core desires
can't attend this workshop? add your information to be kept on the inner circle for upcoming desire map events in los angeles:
All "Desire Map" properties are copywritten and owned by Danielle LaPorte.